Friday, July 1, 2011

June Totals

Sorry about the lack of posts recently, but there's been too much stuff going on.

Just wanted to give an update on my mileage totals for the month of June and the overall totals for the first three months with Goose.

The bad news for June is that I got out fewer times than expected, 17, but my mileage per time out increased greatly to nearly 12 miles per outing.

June totals : 202.35 Miles

May totals : 225.34 Miles

April totals : 170.24 Miles

Three month total = 597.93 Miles

If you had told me the day before I bought my bike that I'd have nearly 600 miles ridden in the first three months after purchase, I would have thought you were crazy!!

But after only lowering my A1C from 7.5% to 7.4% at my last Endo appointment on June 1st, I've got a lot of work left to do to see that number get below 7%.

Great Holiday weekend coming up. Everyone enjoy the 4th of July wherever you are and whoever you're with.

No comments:

Post a Comment