Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 2011 (con't)

Since it seems I have no common sense this evening when it comes to this blog, I'll just continue my wandering thoughts from earlier right now!!
  • Ryan's teammates have all played before and some are very skilled. We're working individually with him on catching passes, dribbling and boxing out while not so much paying attention to the overall dynamics of the 1-3-1 half court trap!! Needless to say, it's a work in progress. The good news that I mentioned earlier is that he seems to enjoy it and that he's having fun.
  • Dylan, our almost five year old, is a complete handful in every way. Not having any brothers or sisters growing up I never had the pleasure of experiencing what our two sons are going through right now. With that being said, he's not a bad kid by any stretch of the imagination. He worships his older brother who has the ability each and every day to play Jedi mind tricks with him which has a tendency to be a real problem. He also has some "friends" at his daycare who are a little on the rambunctious side and he's more than willing to participate. He loves sports; baseball, basketball, soccer, golf, hockey. He really takes after me in that he could play all day if given the chance.
  • On the Type 1 Diabetes front, my most recent A1C level was right at 7.2%. I didn't do any better than my last reading in October but I also didn't do any worse considering a torn meniscus in my left knee which has kept me out of serious exercise for most of the first three months of 2011. I need to schedule my MRI and subsequent surgery soon so as to not completely blow off summer.
  • Work is busy which is very good.
  • Kendra and I need to get out on more date nights.
I promise to write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment