Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Start off 2010 with a purpose

It's been a goal of mine for some time to enter the blogging world to get stuff off my proverbial chest. With all of that being said, there seems no better time like the present to jump into the deep end of the pool and get started. The stuff I'd like to communicate to everyone else out there will revolve mainly around three topics. The first being Type 1 Diabetes. Since I've just started my 25th year with the disease I can be qualified as an expert with having it. That's not to be confused with an expert in dealing with it. Having Type 1 Diabetes and dealing with Type 1 Diabetes are two completely different avenues that I'll be more than happy to inform you about in upcoming posts. The second will center around sports. I've always loved them either as a participant, or as a spectator. The third will revolve around my work in a strategic advisory firm (read consulting). I'm not exactly sure which topic will dominate my blog, but it's a good bet that since I just wrote more on Type 1 Diabetes than sports and work combined my money right now is on Type 1 Diabetes. I look forward to looking back on this post one year from now and saying "boy, that post was really amateur hour", but everyone has to start off someplace and January 6th, 2010 is my best place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment